To register, participants should fill the registration form and submit the relevant documents as follows:
- If you are students/researchers/academic staff, abstract of the past/ongoing/future research is mandatory. You can find the template of the abstract in the registration form.
- If you are anti-corruption activitists, practitioner, government agencies, etc, a brief of your/your organization past activities on corruption is mandatory. You can find the template of the summary in the registration form.
- All the candidates may also submit additional documents, such as additional CVs, previous research on the topic of corruption, certificates, etc.
Participants will be selected based on their abstract of ongoing/future project on corruption.
Ongoing/Future Research Abstract
The abstract must be submitted no later than September 10th, 2017 for the candidates of Student Travel Award, regular participants and member of ICR Networks. Abstract submitted after those deadlines will be automatically declined. Below are some general guidance for the abstract.
- Abstract must be written in English. Use standard English writing for the abstract, including Arabic numerals (except at the beginning of a sentence), abbreviation (keep it minimum) and symbols.
- The abstract should not exceed 500 words. It should describe: (i)the research question, (ii) significance of the study, (iii) methods, (iv) results/expected results (for the proposed/future projects.
- You may not insert graphic, tables or attachment with the abstract.
- Abstract cannot be modified once submitted.
- Abstract should contain no reference.
If you have any question regarding to the writing of the abstract, please contact ISCP Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
International participants USD 560 (including accommodation)
Members of Interdiciplinary Corruption Research Network USD 480 (including accommodation)
Local IDR 2,75 million (accommodation is not included)
The fee will cover program fee (seminar, workshop, mini research, gala dinner, cultural nights, excursion), coffee break, T-shirt, course kit, and certificate.
Journalists should send their media credentials to ISCP secretariat (email@example.com) to be register as press. By doing so, journalists are willing to comply to ISCP’s Press Policy. Failed to do so will result in the withdrawal of press registration of ISCP. On the venue, media representatives will be asked for their bussiness cards issued by their publishers and will be given press badge at no charge.
Cancellation of registration should be made before or on September 30th, 2017. Refund of the registration fee will be minus IDR 100 thousands (for local participants) or USD 50 (for international participants) due to the applied charges. After that period, any cancellation would not be reimbursed.